Staffing & Recruitment
Due to our vast experience in health industry, we are providing the staffing, facility management, consulting and marketing to our clients who are looking for specialized peoples who help them for their regulatory issues and business development. Our team help to all health related business for staffing, management, consulting and marketing.Now we have also entered in information technology sector as new health care regulations and requirements need lot of technical support and services.We have experienced team who handle all sort of issues and develop software applications as per client needs. RAS’s office staff is composed of HR specialists who provide staffing assistance to our diverse client roster that represent both largest Fortune 100 corporations and medium to small businesses. RAS`s offers our qualified job seekers a full range of employment possibilities including temporary assignments, temp-to-Perm, contract assignments and Permanent placement opportunities. RAS’s HR Division has a variety of qualified candidates available for direct hire, contract and temporary positions, such as: Physicians, Physical therapist, Occupational therapist, Speech therapist, Medical technologists, Therapy Assistants, Java developers, Language experts, Information technology consultants, HR Generalists, HR Managers, HR Directors, HR Vice Presidents, Compensation Managers, Compensation Analysts and Specialists, Training Managers, Auditors, Accountants, HRIS Administrators, Benefits Managers, Recruiters , Marketing & sales peoples and HR Coordinators.
- AMH&R recruits only highly skilled / licensed professionals
- We recruit nurses, rehab professionals ,clinical researchers, IT professionals & Others
- On-going staff education and training
- Coverage provided for all absences and vacations
- Flexible evening hours and weekend coverage
- Staff competencies performed yearly Qualified Supervisors and Managers
- Dedicated on-site facility supervisors trained to oversee daily activity and other department operations
- Experienced regional managers performing regular on-site visits, auditing, and training.